IEEE Takes a Lead Role at World Summit on the Information Society Forum
IEEE raised its visibility at this year’s annual World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Forum, held from 2 to 6 May in Geneva.
Bloomberg BNA interviews Oleg Logvinov at WSIS Forum 2016
During this year’s WSIS Forum in Geneva, nearly 2,000 participants from across the globe generally discussed ways to bridge the digital divide between those nations that have and those nations that lack comprehensive connectivity to the Internet.
IEEE Experts in Technology and Policy (ETAP) Forum
The IEEE Experts in Technology and Policy (ETAP) Forum on Internet Governance, Cybersecurity and Privacy is a unique platform connecting technology developers and policy makers in a meaningful way.
The global industry needs sound Internet policy because it helps fuel Internet innovation, sustainability and market growth.
- Global Connect Stakeholders: Advancing Solutions Event Report
- Video: Karen Bartleson, President-elect of the IEEE, discusses her involvement with the IEEE's Internet Initiative
- IEEE High-Level Opening Policy Statement delivered at WSIS Forum
- Video: Globalized Opportunities
- Access the latest IEEE Global Internet Governance Monitor:
21 July 2016