‘Innovation, Growth and Social Prosperity:’ IEEE at the OECD Ministerial Meeting
Consensus has gathered globally that collaboration among all stakeholders—across government, industry, international organizations, academia, civil society and others—will be crucial to spurring additional innovation, growth and social prosperity in the digital economy around the world
Interview at WSIS FORUM 2016 with Oleg Logvinov
During this year’s WSIS Forum in Geneva, nearly 2,000 participants from across the globe generally discussed ways to bridge the digital divide between those nations that have and those nations that lack comprehensive connectivity to the Internet.
IEEE Experts in Technology and Policy (ETAP) Forum
The IEEE Experts in Technology and Policy (ETAP) Forum on Internet Governance, Cybersecurity and Privacy is a unique platform connecting technology developers and policy makers in a meaningful way.
The global industry needs sound Internet policy because it helps fuel Internet innovation, sustainability and market growth.
- Video: Karen Bartleson, President-elect of the IEEE, discusses her involvement with the IEEE's Internet Initiative
- IEEE High-Level Opening Policy Statement delivered at WSIS Forum
- Video: Globalized Opportunities
- Access the latest IEEE Global Internet Governance Monitor:
22 June 2016
- Karen Bartleson, President-elect, appointed to U.S. Commerce Department’s Digital Economy Board of Advisors
- Internet Governance, Security, Privacy and the Ethical Dimension of ICTs in 2030